Scott Sonnon – Softwork 2005
This course is available for immediate delivery! Filmed at the first Softwork seminar, this program unifies the many branches of previously-released RMAX FlowFighting Systems and Circular Strength Training programs. File Size: 1.74 GB, Format File: 3 AVI
- Reviews (0)
Scott Sonnon – Softwork 2005
IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ‘Softwork 2-DVD Set’ IN DIGITAL FORMAT PLEASE CHECK OUT USING THIS LINK!
The root words of competition mean “to seek together,” an opportunity to learn with the help of others. With Softwork, International Champion and U.S. National Coach Scott Sonnon provides a training approach that synergizes creativity in partner work and breaths fresh new life into effective martial practice.
Softwork is a culmination of many years of training and practical research on both sides of the planet. As a non-dogmatic, non-stylistic practice methodology, it challenges the martial enthusiast to explore and develop beyond the bounds of traditional expectations. Based upon anatomical fact and applied biomechanical principles, it serves as a performance diagnostic tool, a technical enhancement practice and an opportunity to supercharge attribute development with your partners. Filmed at the first Softwork seminar, this program unifies the many branches of previously-released RMAX FlowFighting Systems and Circular Strength Training programs.
- Breath, Structure, Movement and the role of tension chains in exploratory practice
- Progressions for working with single and multiple partners
- Standing Shock Absorption: Deprogramming force-related fear-reactivity with movement
- Striking: Heavy and deep practice protocols, and applications of Non-traditional and Dependent hitting
- 3 Strategies: Withdrawal, Confirmation and Revolution
- Leg Density: Identification and dissolution of trained density patterns
- Global – Local – Global: Practical concepts for developing mental toughness
- Exploring, Exploiting and Releasing Density
- Leg Fencing: Creating takedown opportunities through flowing movement sensitivity
- Touch Response: Spontaneous force sensitivity in attack and defense
- Putting It All Together: Developing and practicing dynamic drills
- Ground Evasion: Exploring your options with standing partners
- Blade Work: Overcoming fear-reactivity, time-framing and training kinesthetic awareness without patterns
- Stick Work: “Snagging the sweater”, exploiting tension chains and use of tactical force application
- Ground Fighting: Principles of non-technical practice, use of pressure and investigation of core density
- Guiding Flow: Movement between techniques, Triangle Theory of joint locks, selective tension and soft movement
- Why being a Good Partner is more important than being a Good Student
- Grappling: Loading and tension-induced weakness
- Coaching Guidance: Getting the most from Softwork practice and developing Good Partners for mutual benefit
Get Scott Sonnon – Softwork 2005 download
“Like the center of the place that all techniques come from,”Softwork provides the principles to manifest appropriate responses to any given scenario. The concepts may be adapted to the practice of any form of combat.
Complementing the standard Hardwork practice methods (sparring, rolling, scenarios, etc.) used in most fighting styles, Softwork provides a safe platform for fruitful daily practice.
At 195 minutes, the 2-DVD Softwork Set provides a wealth of information for your immediate application. The theoretical side of Softwork is addressed more completely in the Integrating Structure DVD and The Three-Dimensional Performance Pyramid Manual. All three resources are provided in the complete Softwork Package. Order now and save $20.00!